.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Time


Soon, I’ll be 45. (29 Nov 2008 to be exact) That sounds old….? This number sounds so remote to me when I’m 23. How do I feel…? Tired? Overwhelmed? Peace? Lost? Lonely? Serene? Guess all the above …

Deep down, there is this voice that keeps telling me to create something before I leave this world. I need to create a niche. What would that be? I have SWOT myself. Yeah … I SWOT me. (Identify my Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats). That is somewhere in late 2004. I have really tried to understand myself. My … how glad I’m doing these studies of myself. At least, now, I’m quite clear with what I want to do with the rest of my life. Is that true? Sometimes I feel a bit unsure about all these but who cares. Life is a mystery. Life is all about taking risks. Life is all about living to the fullest!

Talking about niche, over the years, I have edited some basic knowledge in the field of self awareness, team awareness and leadership awareness into series of module which I called 3K. 3K stands for Kesedaran Diri – Kesedaran Kerja Berpasukan – Kesedaran Kepimpinan. (Self Awareness-Team Awareness – Leadership Awareness). I strongly believed that with this basic integrated knowledge, it will alleviate anybody to a level that they can never imagine. It sounds simple, but I must say … it is practical, street-wise and logical. Any organization, large or small and individuals will greatly benefit from this 3K. I would elaborate more on these ideas in my next entry.

As you can see, all these modules are in Bahasa Malaysia. Why Bahasa Malaysia? Because I’m proud to be Malaysian. As how the Germans proud of their language, as how the Japanese proud of their language and as how the French proud of their language. This will be my contribution to Malaysians. I hope.

4 comments: