.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Saturday, March 7, 2009

A letter from a Dear Friend - 'The Uneducated One'

.
Last night, I stumbled upon this article written by a friend somewhere in 2007. Here, I want to share his thoughts and feelings. He is just not a friend but a dear friend. Please read ...

Last night, I met one of my Personal Coaching participants and also a dear friend, Mior Azli Mior Md. Isa, together with Ramesh, the graphic designer. I had written about Ramesh in my earlier blogs dated 8th, 9th & 10th of February 2007.

Mior is an engineer. A Civil Engineer. However, his true passion is to be a full time trainer, an agent of change as he puts it; to be able to help people to improve the quality of their life through his training programs. Through his set-up SSSA Basic, he has already started conducting trainings during the weekends.

Mior is truly a remarkable man; humble, down-to-earth and truthful. He is someone who speaks the truth and quickly apologizes over mistakes. Now, these are the traits of someone who is seriously in search of the TRUTH. Mior has gone through various experiences in life, met great motivators, speakers and has vast experience with regards to motivating people. However, it is not the knowledge that makes him outstanding, it is the passion he has for what he does. He genuinely cares for people.

Here, I would like to share that Mior is an excellent trainer. The reason he has taken up the Personal Coaching with me is not to learn to become a trainer. He already is! One of the main reasons he has taken up this course is to be able to do what he is doing in a more efficient manner, guide him in marketing his product and services, and ultimately to get involved full time in what he is doing now.

We met on February 8 for a Personal Coaching session; he just returned from performing his Haj at the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia after nearly fourty three days there. He related some of the beautiful experiences he had while he was there. I felt happy for him.

As we continued with the personal coaching, I mentioned to Mior that it was about time he introduced his products and services to the world. He asked me what I meant by that. I explained that he has six wonderful training modules and was experienced enough to conduct training programs, since he was already doing it; all that was left was to promote it. I said to him, “There is no point in having a great product or service if no one knows of it!”. Also quoting my master’s words, “If you are endowed with a great talent and opportunity by God for the sole purpose of improving the lives of others, it would be a sin then if you do not use it to do what you are supposed to do!”

Mior nodded in agreement. I spoke to him about Ramesh and his work. Mior was impressed and wanted to meet him. Immediately, I set up an appointment for him to meet Ramesh and me last night.

.
.
.
Ramesh and Mior discussing.

As Mior and I explained to Ramesh what we had in mind, Ramesh noted down the details. Later, we had dinner and left for home. As I dropped off Ramesh at the Bukit Jalil LRT station (trainstation), he said that he was truly impressed by Mior’s enthusiasm with regards to his training programs, especially when he showed him the module and power point presentations.
.
I smiled and requested Ramesh to do a good job for my friend. He said he would.
.
My friend Mior, if you are reading this, you are always in my good thoughts. My best wishes to you.
.
End of story.

Dear 'The Uneducated One', thank you for your kind words. May God bless You & Go.
.
Dear World, presenting 3K!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment