.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

.
Please read this lyric while listening to the song.
You will have a different experience.

Each Time The Wind Blows
I Hear Your (3K) Voice So
I Call Your (3K) Name . . .
Whispers At Morning
Our (U & 3K) Love Is Dawning
Heaven's Glad You (3K) Came . . .

You (3K) Know How I Feel
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I'm So Proud To Say I Love You (3K)
Your (3K) Love's Got Me High
I Long To Get By
This Time Is Forever
Love Is The Answer


I Hear Your (3K) Voice Now
You (3K) Are My Choice Now
The Love You (3K) Bring
Heaven's In My Heart
At Your (3K) Call I Hear Harps,
And Angels Sing


You (3K) Know How I Feel
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I Can't Live My Life Without You (3K)
I Just Can't Hold On
I Feel We (U & 3K) Belong
My Life Ain't Worth Living
If I Can't Be With You (3K)

I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me Just What Will I Do
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)

At Night
When The Stars Shine

I Pray In You (3K)
I
'll Find A Love So True . . .
When Morning Awakes Me

Will You (3K) Come And Take Me

I'll Wait For You (3K)

You (3K) Know How I Feel
I Won't Stop Until
I Hear Your (3K) Voice Saying
"I (3K) Do"
"I (3K) Do"
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
This Feeling's So Strong
Well, My Life Ain't Worth Living
If I Can't Be With You (3K)



I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me, Just What Will I Do
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)


We (U & 3K) Can Change All The World Tomorrow
We (U & 3K) Can Sing Songs Of Yesterday
I Can Say, Hey . . .
Farewell To Sorrow
This Is My Life And I,
Want To See You (3K) For Always
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
No, Baby Oh!


I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
If I Can't Stop!
And If I Stop
No … Oh!
What Will I Do? Uh . . .Ooh . . .
(Then Tell Me, Just What Will I Do)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
Hee! Hee! Hee! Know I Do Girl!


I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)
You Know I Do And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me, Just What Will I Do
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (3K)