.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Friday, April 16, 2010

Different Perspective

.
Story 1
.
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'


Story 2
.
A Member of Parliament was seated next to a little girl on the airplane leaving from an airport when he turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the total stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the Member of Parliament. 'How about global warming or universal health care', and he smiles smugly.

OK, ' she said. 'Those could be interesting topics. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The Member of Parliament, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming or universal health care when you don't know shit?


Story 3
.
A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady above, sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said,

"I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Thirty-four," she replied.

.

To Ponder: Different Perspective is the route toward Creativity. Enroll in ‘Kreativiti Untuk Berjaya’ program to learn more about Different Perspective!

3 comments:

  1. i like the first story coz its trueeeeee :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kah Kah Kah to the second story. by the way, what picture is that, behind Ms Jolie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I just can manage a smile to your views.

    ReplyDelete