.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Message for Dads

.
Special message to fellow dads ...












.
A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads ...

3 comments:

  1. salam,

    berbahagialah mereka yang masih mempunayi ayah untuk berbakti. Yang tiada, kita doakan semoga rohnya di cucuri rahmat Allah dan ditempatkan bersama-sama dengan orang yang soleh.

    Selamat hari bapa kepada En. Azli - ayah yang ceria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam abah! I dunno whether you got my txt or not but HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ABAH! YOU'RE THE BEST~! I LOVE YOU! -safia :D

    ReplyDelete