.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Interview

.
As promised in my last upload, I attach here the interview between Riz Khan and Sami Yusuf. Let's observe ...

video


I was personally touched when Sami Yusuf highligted that we Muslim tend to complicate our religion whereas in reality our religion is simple to practice and in sync with human nature. I wonder why does this scenario happen to us?

May Allah S.W.T. bless Sami Yusuf & Riz and not to forget all of us .

'Sejahtera - Bahagia - Kaya'

3 comments:

  1. i like this guy. he doesnt simply talk, he backs it up with knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... that's why I choose him to be featured in this blog. You must know it's not easy to be featured here. It takes credibility. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. acececeh. i was featured here once that means im awesome! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete