.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ma-I-Na-Ku-Ma-Na

.
video
.
The first time my daughter showed me this video, I know I like this video very much. I don’t know why but somehow it makes me really happy. This little boy really enjoys his moment and it seems to me he just doesn’t care what is happening around him. But one thing for sure, he really exudes happiness around him.

Don’t you think that’s how we should treat life? Life is too short and too beautiful to waste. Most of the time, our life is so hectic; we tend to forget that life needs to be taken easily. We thought that by only settling all of our problems, then only we can take a break and enjoy this life. But I wonder… will the day arrives?

The boy seems to really enjoy what he is doing. He is having fun. Do we have that same kind of fun in life? Are we dragging our life or are we leading it? No matter what, it is the question of choice. It is all about how you see things happening around you. The choice is yours!

I’m glad I take all the trouble these years to develop PPB3K. I know I am having the same kind of fun as this boy when I’m with PPB3K. For that, I must thank God. I do hope, one day, I will be able to share PPB3K with many (MANY) people. So that they will also going to have fun in their life.

Salute to this little boy. You are my Sifu!

No comments:

Post a Comment