.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Saturday, November 22, 2014

Story about Time


Once a wise man was asked a question: “What is Time?”


He answered; “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.”

The one who asked the question was disappointed; “That’s it?”

“Well,” the wise man said, “ then listen to this story.”

There was one Today which wanted to become Always.


Yesterday told her; “I also wanted that when I was you.”

“Did you ask Always how she does that? - inquired Today.

“I asked.” answered Yesterday.

“And?” questioned Today


“By changing, was her answer, by becoming Tomorrow from Today.” answered Yesterday

“But that means, Today thought, that Always does not belong to herself. She is always someone else! It means that something is making her do that. But what?” asked Today


Yesterday suggested; Maybe it’s Time?

No comments:

Post a Comment