.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Sunday, April 10, 2016

For Remembrance Sake


Sometimes people say things to you at just the right time that will change your life forever. Perhaps it was a coincidence; perhaps it was all part of the master plan. I like to think that everyone you meet in life was for a reason. You learned something from that person, no matter how big or little the lesson may have been.


My dad once gave me and my brother each a dollar out of nowhere. I scoffed and said "Dad its just a dollar, you keep it." He got really mad and said, "Never try to give anything back that someone gives you. It could be all they have to give and a huge sacrifice to them."


People won't remember the words you say but how it made them feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment