.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Friday, August 5, 2016

The Will of The Heart

















There is a light,
Burning so brilliant,
Within me,
It is so gentle,
Soft and glowing,
Yet so powerful,
That is can remove any darkness,
It can light,
A burning desire,
In my heart,
A fire,
That can never be extinguished,
By any element,
Of doubt and fear,
Anything that comes near,
Is burnt together,
Only the flame,
Is kept alive,
A flame with many names,
It is called,
Flame of love,
Sometimes,
Flame of courage,
Burns,
With such intensity,
That I am becoming,
Brighter and more brilliant,
As the sun rises higher,
I am getting stronger,
As the rain falls,
The flames dances,
But it never stops,
Glowing and growing,
Such is the power,
Of the will of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment