.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Friday, August 5, 2016

Trust












I must trust in my life,
But, where can I place my trust,
Trust is important,
Trust affects me,
For I live on it,
If trust falls in the wrong place,
I will get hurt,
That will take long time to heal,
If I place my trust out there,
Where I think it is safe,
Remember, it is an unsafe thought,
Anything, anyone out there,
Is bound to change,
And changes will happen,
Not everything good stays good,
Not everything bad stays bad,
But whatever happens,
You will still be you,
You are stuck with yourself,
You are stuck in the moment ‘now’,
But if you,
Place the trust within you,
You know,
You cannot cheat yourself,
You know in your heart,
You must fulfill your promise,
Not any promise,
But the promise you made,
By you and for you,
Place the seed of trust within you,
As it is the safest place,
Let it sprout,
When you can trust yourself,
You take complete charge,
What is more but to enjoy,
And be in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment