.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Saturday, September 24, 2016

Short Random Quotes


Live today, for tomorrow it will all be history
Be so good they can’t ignore you
Be yourself everyone else is taken
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage
Enjoy life! This is not a rehearsal
Let it go
First I drink the coffee then I do the things
Keep your heels, head and standards high
If you’re going through hell keep going
Silence speaks when words can’t
Fear is the mind killer
Think big
You can do this
Good vibes only
Go for it
Work like a boss
No guts. No glory
And life goes on
I’m a happy person
Turn you wounds into wisdom
And now I’ll do what’s best for me
Storms make trees take deeper roots
Be a voice to an echo
Tonight I dream, tomorrow I do
Learn not to say too much
Don’t believe everything you think
Creativity is intelligence having fun
Let’s just be who we really are
One life. Just one.
Start somewhere
By the way, miracles can happen
In the waves of change we find our true direction
Give it to God and go to sleep
Don’t stop until you’re proud
Mistakes are proof that you’re trying
Celebrate every tiny victory
Put your positive pants on
Make your dreams happen
Your only limit is you
Embrace reality. Even if it burns you
Remember why you started
Put on some blush and go for it
Progress not perfection
Happiness is homemade
Find a way or make it
You’re worth it all
Let your heart sing
Today is the day
You are entirely up to you
Today I choose joy
Hustle and heart will set you apart
No rain. No flowers
Kind words cost nothing
Note to self: RELAX
Brevity is beautiful
Life is a beautiful struggle
Live and let live
Work hard. Dream big
The trouble is we think we have time
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Whatever you are, be a good one
The best way out is always through
Do it with passion or not at all
You get what you settle for
Nobody can teach me who I am
Fall in love with your life
Enjoy the little things
Amazing things are going to happen
The good things in life is better with you
You’re my sunshine on a rainy day
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
The best is yet to be
Be the best version of you
Living well is the best revenge
Appreciate everything that you have
Everyday is a second chance
However far a stream flows it never forgets it’s origin
If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do no harm

No comments:

Post a Comment