.
Renungan
“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”


Monday, April 24, 2017

Quotes for Life 2


If you don't want anyone to know, don't do it.

Do good, reap good.
Do evil, reap evil.

A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more.

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse.

May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.

Sometimes I want to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice when He could do something about it, but I’m afraid he might just ask me the same question.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.

The main thing is to make the main thing the main thing.

The moment I see a problem, I immediately begin to think about the opportunities that can be created by trying to solve it.
If you are working or you are running a business you have to set aside time and money to invest in your continued formal education and skills acquisition.

Note to self: I will truly never fail because I never stop trying.

H.O.P.E. – Hold On, Pain Ends.

Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.

Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.

You can do anything but you can't do everything!

They are not your friends until they defend you in your absence.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Trust is like a paper. Once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect again.

The fool speaks.
The wise man listens.

My daughter asked me tonite, "What is one valuable life lesson you have learnt?" My sincere answer was, "Your decision shapes who you are!"

One of our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

Look at situations from all angles, and you will become more open.

1 comment: